Administrator / Residential Letting, Property Management
Salary Guide: £20,000
Busy role for a well organised, positive multi-tasker who offers excellent Admin, Customer Service and Front of House skills….
An office-based role providing administrative support to the lettings team and managing the Property List, appointments, advertising and dealing with all incoming enquiries.
Excellent IT Skills required together with good communication skills
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Deal with high volumes of email, telephone and face-to-face enquiries efficiently, in a professional and friendly manner
- Organise the appointments diary for viewings
- Liaise with landlords, tenants, contractors and our lettings team throughout the above via email and phone calls
- Advertise properties on relevant property websites
- Deal with Council Tax and Utility correspondence
- General Office administration as per management instructions
- Provide support to the team as required
As well as the above, it is of utmost importance that the following are carried out as a part of the role:
- Updating the system (SME) daily to monitor and maintain property records
- Ensuring that the company policies are always upheld whilst carrying out your duties
- Promoting company mission and philosophy to all prospective and current landlords and tenants
- Building up strong relationships with all parties to gain trust and to keep the reputation of the company as the best in the local area
- Ensuring compliance with ARLA PropertyMark, GDPR and company code of conduct at all times.
Experience in a in a similar role in Residential Lettings would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, and experience using SME software would be beneficial. Strong communication, time management and organisational skills are core requirements.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Benefits: Company Sick Pay, Annual “Me Time” on your anniversary, company-funded opportunity to gain the ARLA/PropertyMark Level 6 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management – Scotland