Salary: £12,000 - £13,000
This is a part-time role working 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8am-1pm
A lovely opportunity for a caring, friendly, extremely helpful and efficient candidate to offer a Concierge Service as part of this prestigious converted building which comprises of 12 luxury apartments where homeowners expect the highest level of service.
As a Concierge you’ll provide a professional front of house service acting as the first point of contact for all homeowners, visitors and contractors. In addition to this, you will be expected to undertake general maintenance work within the development.
This is a part-time role working 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8am-1pm.
- General security of building and checking of security cameras and access points etc.
- Meet and greet of visitors to building including help with parking
- Liaising with contractors, services, police, care professionals, third parties etc. as necessary
- Preparation, protection and clean up of common areas when work is being carried out
- Assistance for homeowners if they require help
- Responding to general enquiries relating to the building / services
- Small maintenance repairs and general cleaning outwith contracted cleaning services e.g., snow/ice clearance, leaf clearing, picking up debris etc.
- Pick up of bins/recycling from each floor and putting bins at gate on allocated days
- Handling and distributing deliveries
- Regular checks of the building infrastructure and highlighting areas requiring attention
- Checking homeowner’s flats (if requested) in their absence
- Any other duties that may be required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Desired but not essential to have previous experience of working in a trade/general hands on maintenance knowledge
- Self motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent communication skills and positive demeanour
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, flexible and willing to help.
- Ability to deal with a range of contractors, tradespeople, visiting workers, etc.
- Able to attend to physically demanding jobs
- Proficient in Microsoft office