Edinburgh (Working from home)
£24,000 to £26,000
(working from home)
Our Client, a membership association supporting landlords and letting agents throughout Scotland are looking for a new team player who is self-motivated, happy to get involved in all aspects of their work and willing to provide their members with the care that they expect.
Ideally the successful person will be ‘Social Media Savvy’ and come with experience of organising events with a new ‘fresh approach’..
Our Client is a small team of dedicated individuals who assist members with their letting businesses. A full remote home working set up in place for all team members.
Work covers everything from dealing with the day to day enquiries from members, organising branch meetings to working on our Client’s national conferences usually held each year – currently on pause due to the pandemic although this will be re-launched.
Main tasks will be:
- Design and development of online and in person events and conference packages, including being first point of contact for enquiries.
- Use of social media platforms to promote events
- Co-hosting online sponsored events
- Event and conference marketing throughout the year
- Main point of contact for promotional opportunities with Company, maintaining positive relationships with sponsors and advertisers
- Answering incoming calls and emails – membership queries, passing on members for advice service, taking payments for membership and events
- Outgoing customer care calls
- Membership database administration
- Design and development of membership projects
- Assist and support office manager with day to day duties
- Assist and support training of new members of the team
This could be the ideal job for you if you:
- Are organised and self-motivated
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have previous experience in a customer care environment
- Have previous event management experience
Hours, terms and conditions
Full time hours 35 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with one hour lunch break.
Holidays 35 days per annum (including public holidays)
Location: Working from home