Exciting new Opportunity!
Salary Guide: Starting - £22,000
This is a truly exciting opportunity to get involved in the early stages of a new Residential Property Management Agency based in Edinburgh.
We are keen to speak with experienced and qualified Property Managers who are up for a new challenge! You must be a good ‘all rounder’ with bags of enthusiasm and genuine love of all aspects of looking after and building a fantastic portfolio of Properties.
Your input, dedication and loyalty will reap long term benefits…… Interested?
- A full, clean driving licence is essential for this role and access to private transport. (UK / Manual)
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Hold an up to date CIH Level 3 certificate in letting and managing residential property or ARLA or similar qualification for at least 2 years. This is a MUST!
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Team Player
- Genuine ‘people person’
- Strong communication skills both and verbal
We are looking for a self-motivated and diligent Residential Property Manager to help develop a new portfolio of managed residential properties.
The successful candidate will be expected to ‘hit the ground running’. You will be a Key Player in this small team.
Duties will include:
- Manage their own portfolio of properties
- Respond effectively and efficiently to daily calls and emails regarding maintenance issues, instruct repairs as required
- Carry out Property inspections and creation of landlord reports
- Appointing & managing maintenance contractors
- Appointing & managing annual gas, electrical and other safety inspections
- Administer contractors, keys and tenant requirements
- Advise on general improvement works, repairs, obtaining estimates and oversee work
- Authorise payment of invoices
- Dealing with End of Tenancy deposit disputes and deposit returns
- Ensuring rents are reviewed annually to keep pace with market levels
- Managing rent arrears cases to acceptable resolution
- Playing a key role in new business development
Our Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must be able to work on their own and as part of the team. Be able to adapt to cover multiple property management disciplines and be confident enough to deal with new, existing and exiting property clients whilst delivering the highest business standards and customer service levels.
You must have current or previous property management experience within the residential letting sector and should be a strong communicator and confident when dealing with people. You must be flexible, reliable and have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. You must be resilient and able to deal with a variety of challenging situations. You must want to be involved with the setup of a new agency and driving new business.
- Working between 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (and 10am to 1pm every other Saturday).
- Salary reward on achieving key business KPI’s.