Experienced Portfolio Manager
Edinburgh (City Centre)
Salary Guide: £25,000 plus incentives
Portfolio Manager / Property Management (Residential Letting)
A fantastic New Opportunity for an experienced Portfolio Manager to be part of this Professional Property Organisation.
A strong working background of all aspects of Property Management is key.
Due to on-going growth our client is looking to secure a PM who comes with at least two years property management experience, ARLA or similar qualified and is used to dealing with all aspects of looking after a dedicated portfolio of properties on a day to day basis.
The successful applicant will bring their exceptional level of customer care to the role offering all landlords and tenants a ‘one point of contact’ service.
Our client is keen to meet with potential candidates who can essentially ‘hit the ground running’ and thrive as part of this professional and customer focused team.
If you want to be part of a well respected ‘Brand / Company’ this may be the move you have been waiting for?
Full, clean driving licence
- ARLA or similar qualified
· Previous management of a residential property portfolio under a portfolio management structure.
· Detailed knowledge of the PRS.
- Detailed knowledge of the PRT legislation
- Detailed knowledge of Edinburgh Letting Market.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experienced in the management of client relationships.
- Experience of conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Customer focused
- Target driven
- Effective under pressure
- Working collaboratively
- Effective communicator
- Business Acumen
Positive work ethic
Works well under pressure