Experienced Property Manager
Salary Guide: £24,000 plus incentives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Professional Property Company as part of their Property Management Team. You must thrive in offering a first class ‘customer experience’ where building strong and lasting relationships is key.
Our client is looking for a quality candidate with at least two years Property Management experience so you are able to ‘Hit the Ground Running’
You will be responsible for all aspects of the Management and Letting process across a defined portfolio of client properties and the fee income derived from these properties.
You will focus on improving the performance of the properties/assets under your management to the benefit of your Landlord Clients while increasing the fee income derived from your portfolio.
Working collaboratively with your colleagues and ensure that the Company processes are constantly being improved in order that you can provide the best possible service to your clients.
You will work closely within your team to support each other on a daily basis and for holiday cover etc. so it is essential to build a positive and professional relationship there too.
Must Haves – Full Clean Driver’s Licence
Excellent IT Skills
Strong, clear communication skills
At least Two Years Property Management Experience
Positive work ethic/attitude
Good Area knowledge
Excellent Time Mgt
Customer Service / Customer Service / Customer Service
- Ensuring full compliance and driving up safety standards.
- Minimising void periods.
- Minimising turnover periods between tenancies.
- Increasing rents mid tenancy in line with lease terms.
- Accurate pricing of rent increases at re-let.
- Minimising arrears.
- Promoting investment and upgrading works.
- Effective management of tenancy durations.
- Analysing asset performance and providing detailed advice to your clients.
- Promoting investment in additional units.
- Developing an understanding of your client’s goals and objectives.
- Ensuring the highest levels of client retention.
- Improving the efficiency of processes and ensuring alignment with our client’s interests.
- Streamlining procedures and increasing efficiency in order to manage significant growth in your number of managed properties
- Keeping up to date with legislation and attending course as and when required
- Customer focused
- Target driven
- Effective under pressure
- Working collaboratively
- Conflict resolution
- Effective communicator – both written and verbally
- Strategic thinking and planning.