Letting Support – Residential Letting
Edinburgh (City Centre)
Salary Guide: £16K plus monthly bonus available
The Letting Support role is a key customer service role providing first point of contact for prospective tenants. The Letting Support Agent will be responsible for dealing with all letting enquiries via telephone, email or face to face. The role involves collating criteria from potential tenants to successfully match the Company’s properties.
Diary management of the UK Letting Coordinators, booking appointments and assisting the Letting Department with any other general administration tasks.
- Matching potential tenants to properties
- Achieve and maintain 85% conversion rate from appointments to lets
- Arranging open or group viewings with tenants
- Providing administrative support to the Letting Department
- Diary managing Letting Coordinators diaries
- Assisting with Marketing of the properties
- Liaising with the company’s English Agents
Ensure tenant satisfaction and effective customer care which will generate growth through referrals
Excellent organizational skills
First class communication – written, via email and face to face
Strong Admin skills
Excellent IT Skills
Good ‘eye’ for detail
‘Can do’ attitude and take direction well
Happy & friendly personality
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive and well organised
- Able to work well within a team
- Honesty and Integrity is required at all times