Managed Developments / Factoring – Trainee Property Manager
Salary Guide: £20K & company car
This is an extremely exciting Opportunity for a positive, ambitious ‘customer focused’, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a Proactive, Winning property organisation.
If you want your next career to be Property then please read on…..
Full clean driver’s licence is a MUST together with a positive work ethic.
Our client will invest in the right person and help them achieve moving from Trainee PM to Property Manager; there is massive potential to develop and grow with this young and dynamic business.
Our client is keen to secure a candidate who has an exceptional work ethic, a genuine want to learn and a hunger to succeed.
Are you up for the challenge?
You will learn to manage all aspects of your own portfolio of properties. Working with members of the team, you will assist in managing all elements of maintenance and repair across a varied group of clients and developments.
Over time, you will be expected to progress to becoming a Property Manager and manage the portfolio with less assistance.
- Writing detailed email updates to clients (excellent grammar is a must)
- Meeting with contractors to obtain quotes for maintenance and repairs
- Analysing contractor quotes
- Reviewing contractor invoices
- Inspecting properties
- Meeting with homeowners
- Writing homeowners / meetings minutes
- Assisting with managing owner’s quarterly accounts
- Problem solving
- Strong Time Management
- Excellent Customer Service
- Positive work ethic
- Excellent writing skills – good grammar is a MUST
- Confident communicator – clear and concise
- Full Clean driving licence is a MUST
- Microsoft office
- Team Player
- Take direction well
- Works well under pressure
- Professional outlook
- A genuine interest in Property and People