Salary Guide: £26,080 - £28,000 (pro-rata)
The post is for 25 hours per week, working days/patterns are open to agreement
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative, forward-thinking Marketing Lead to join the Team at Scotland’s leading learning and development provider to the private letting industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and publishing of content for a range of channels that support the core revenue streams of accreditation and associated training programmes. As Marketing Lead you will also undertake content research, audits and produce insights to better understand engagement of existing and new business.
Ideally the successful applicant will have experience of working within a membership organisation/training organisation…… (This is desirable, however, not essential)
Please Note – The role will be working from home.
This is a hugely varied position / including the following:
- Maximising course attendance and accreditation applications through continuous improvement of content and key messages
- Ensuring engagement with existing customers
- Creating, building, testing, and sending emails as well as performance reporting
- Creating and sourcing engaging and shareable content to be posted across social media and other digital channels
- Day to day management and responsibility of all media channels including creating, scheduling, monitoring, and evaluating content, and engaging with customers
- Keeping on top of consumer trends and maximizing opportunities for content creation
- Updating and managing content on online listings
- Coordination of activity, to ensure content deadlines are met
- Collaboration with key stakeholders Key Skills / Entry Requirement: Specific requirements include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar content / marketing role
- Creative mind-set that can take content from brief to delivery
- A track record of delivering innovative content led campaigns, creating exciting and engaging content for a range of social media channels, with an intuitive grasp and understanding of how to maximise engagement, engage with followers and keep on top of emerging trends
- Excellent research, copywriting, and proof-reading skills
- Experience of using social media management, CMS, and email platforms
- Great organisational skills, the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator both written and verbally
- Experience of working within a membership organisation/training organisation is desirable but not essential
Hours: The post is for 25 hours per week, working days/patterns are open to agreement.
Annual Leave: 35 days (pro-rata)