Move out Team / Residential Property
Stirling or Dundee
Salary Guide: £20 - £22K
We are looking to secure a Customer Focused, ‘on the ball’ individual to join this busy Property Company… You are a stickler for detail and have a naturally efficient work ethic.
Ideally you have some experience working within a Residential Letting/Property Management Company and enjoy working as part of a proactive, motivated team.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Move Out team. The role will involve processing tenant deposits at the end of their tenancy. Advising tenants correctly and efficiently of any deductions from their deposit and providing the appropriate evidence backing the deposit claim.
- Advising tenants efficiently of any deductions
- Ensuring customer service levels remain high at all times
- Reviewing check out reports
- Dealing with tenant objections
- Issuing correct evidence to Safe Deposit Scotland and Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Maintaining consistency of work
- Self-Motivation is essential
- Attention to detail is vital
- Very well organised
- Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
- Out of the box thinking
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written
- Responsible attitude
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Team Player
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
- Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members.
- Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity