Operations Manager/New Business – Residential Letting/Property Management
* Competitive salary & lucrative bonus scheme *
Extremely exciting opportunity to join this Proactive, Professional Property Company – our client is looking for an experienced, ‘people manager’ ideally with a proven track record of running a successful Letting Agency Branch.
‘This is your chance to truly ‘shape’ an existing team and Branch and be proud of your achievements constantly striving to make the Branch a success through a collaborative approach.’
Knowing your local area and the market inside out together with offering an excellent ‘client experience’. You may have gained your experience in Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and have returned home to Dundee keen to use your Skill-set & Expertise!
Confidence in running a successful team and offering coaching and guidance when required – supporting your team with day to day duties.
You are a natural at getting the best out of your team; you are motivated, hard-working and take pride in your work.
Ideally you will come with Residential Letting/Property Management experience; however, our client is really keen to secure a ‘SuperStar’ People Manager and is happy to give full training on the New Business side of the role if all other boxes are ticked.
The role will be approx 75% Office Based – making sure the Branch runs smoothly, efficiently and successfully.
– Ensuring business terms and conditions are up to date.
– Chair relevant company/department meetings & attend others as required.
– Managing sickness absence, holiday entitlement & performance appraisals for the team
– Relationship management with external contractors
– Managing the recruitment process for the Dundee office
– Taking ownership of new business enquiries, helping to build up investor portfolio
– Providing a valuation for client’s properties for rent
– Assisting in the buying process for clients’ buy-to-let opportunities (if the client desires).
Skills / Attributes
- Excel in managing a team – in a collaborative, supporting, coaching style
- Property Experience desirable
- Full Clean Driver’s Licence
- First Class Customer Service / People Skills
- Clear and Concise communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Fantastic local property knowledge and expertise
Excellent Organisational and time management skills
Ability to deal with conflict in a patient and resilient manner
Thrives in a busy environment
Professional yet friendly personality
Responds well and efficiently to challenges
Positive work ethic
Excellent IT Skills
Gives 110% at all times
Thrives in a buzzy environment