Salary Guide: £29,757 - £31,577 (Full time 35 hours per week)
Our client is keen to secure a ‘switched on’ Operations Manager as part of this Professional Team.
The Operations Manager will oversee a highly effective and experienced team and daily activities of the business. As an ideal candidate, you’ll be highly skilled in human resources, finance, and team management.
Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team.
Your ultimate responsibility is to increase the operational efficiency.
- Maintain constant communication with the Director, other managers, and partner companies to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Lead, motivate, and support a small team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of staff training and development.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within budget
- Identify opportunities and address challenges for the organisation
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Oversee the smooth back-office support of financial aspects of the Company training programmes
- Manage timely data collection to achieve productivity and assist development
- Work closely with the Director with regards to company compliance, legal and safety requirements to make sure activities remain compliant
- Develop effective relationships with key partners.
- Oversee timely updates of weekly, monthly, and quarterly company reports.
- Track staffing requirements and oversee the hiring of new employees when required.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Degree in operations management or equivalent experience in business administration, or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- In-depth understanding of financial management, strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of company operations and customer service
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of webinar platforms e.g. Zoom, Teams
- Strong IT skills, including database development.
- Background in training and development
- Understanding of membership organisations
- Experience with WordPress