Salary Guide: £19,000 plus incentives
We are looking for a candidate who has exceptional organisational skills to join this professional Property Team. A genuine interest in the Letting Market will be advantageous together with a flair for Customer Service and a strong ‘eye’ for detail.
Full UK driver’s licence please / Excellent IT Skills / Clear Communicator
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to a team of two Portfolio Managers and assist them in improving the performance of their assets under management and delivering an exceptional client experience.
In addition, you will carry out general administrative tasks as directed by the Letting Director in order to provide the best possible support service to the department as a whole.
Managing Administration – Support the Portfolio Managers in the administration of all aspects of the lettings and management process across their portfolio.
- First point of contact for inbound calls and inbox enquiries.
- Effective management of all viewing appointments and overflow appointments. .
- Diligent management of keys and the authorisation of access
- Detailed tenancy referencing and due diligence.
- Accurate preparation and service of all initial tenancy documentation.
- Diligent administration of all safety testing.
- Accurate financial management and efficient collaboration with the accounts team including the collection of deposit and rental payments.
- Efficient and diligent processing of contractor invoices, collaborating with the accounts team to ensure prompt payment.
- Accurate administration of all HMO licensing issues including applications and renewals as required.
- Booking in of Check in and Check out reports
- Efficient administration of utility notifications and the accurate processing of void period costs, collaborating with the accounts team to ensure prompt payment.
Maintaining Company and Operational Standards – to ensure standards are met and a continuous learning approach is adopted.
- Follow and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Take responsibility for and adopt a proactive approach to learning and personal development
- Ensure professional behaviour supports and reinforces the values of the Company brand.
- Attend all compliance and other company training as required.
Experience and Technical Skills
· Fully IT literate and proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook
· Experienced in a customer service role
· Confident in Administrative Tasks
· Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
· Familiar with the Edinburgh lettings market
· Experienced in the use of Reapit Property Software
· Customer focused
· Effective under pressure
· Working collaboratively
· Effective communicator