Portfolio Manager / Property Management (Residential Letting)
Salary Guide: £23,000 to £24,000 plus incentives
A fantastic New Opportunity for an experienced Portfolio Manager to be part of this Professional Team
A strong working background of all aspects of Property Management is key.
Ideally you are currently working as a PM in Glasgow and have excellent knowledge of the city and wider areas… Detailed knowledge of Glasgow’s Letting Market.
Due to on-going growth our client is looking to secure a PM who comes with at least two years property management experience, ARLA or similar qualified and is used to dealing with all aspects of looking after a dedicated portfolio of properties on a day to day basis.
The successful applicant will bring their exceptional level of customer care to the role offering all landlords and tenants a ‘one point of contact’ service.
Our client is keen to meet with potential candidates who can essentially ‘hit the ground running’ and thrive as part of this professional and customer focused team.
Please Note: A full clean driver’s licence and use of your own car is required. – mileage will be covered.
- ARLA or similar qualified (or working towards your exam date if you have 3/4 years experience)
Full Clean Driver’s Licence and use of your own car..
· Previous management of a residential property portfolio under a portfolio management structure.
· Detailed knowledge of the PRS.
- Detailed knowledge of the PRT legislation
- Detailed knowledge of Glasgow Letting Market.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experienced in the management of client relationships.
- Experience of conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Customer focused
- Target driven
- Effective under pressure
- Working collaboratively
- Effective communicator
- Business Acumen
Positive work ethic
Team player – works well in a small team
Works well under pressure
A Problem Solver