Portfolio Manager, Residential Letting
Salary Guide: £24,000 to £26,000 depending on your level of experience
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a leading Edinburgh Agency for an experienced Property Manager.
Our client specialises in residential letting, property management and predominantly covers all areas of central Edinburgh and surrounds…
They have an enviable reputation and achieve an excellent level of business due to their superb ‘Customer Experience’ / Professional Team.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience within property management as you will be managing all aspects of a dedicated portfolio.
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with landlords.
- Making sure tenants and landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Dealing with and resolving where possible, initial client complaints, notifying Head of Dept. of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately.
Attributes / Skill-set
- Strong property management experience gained within a reputable Agency.
- ARLA qualifications or similar
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel & Property Management Software
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude
- Articulate and friendly telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Team Player
- Positive out-look / good energy
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Well presented
- Handles a busy work-load well
- Always looking for the best solution to resolve a problem
- Helpful attitude
- Always keeping an ‘eye out’ for new business leads