Property Accounts Administrator
Salary Guide: £22,000 to £26,000 (depending on level of experience)
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced & extremely organised Accounts based Administrator to join this well established Property Company.
This is an exciting and very varied role working in a friendly and fast paced environment.
Our clients offer a high standard of Customer Service and are keen to meet with candidates who share this philosophy and work ethic.
Along with your Accounts experience; the successful applicant must be confident dealing with telephone queries / assisting Landlords and Tenants. As well as contractors and colleagues within other departments.
Ideally, you are currently working as part of the Accounts Team within a Letting Agency/Property Management Company.
- Processing rental payments and reconciling Client Accounts
- Generating Landlord statements and making payments to Landlords and Contractors
- Collection of tenants rent and chasing arrears
- Processing purchase, sales ledger and reconciliations of firms accounts
- Property system (SME) reconciliations
- Liaise with Landlords regarding rent arrears or property expenses
- Informing landlords of Landlord Registration requirements and due dates
- Dealing with contractor queries and statements
- Processing landlord expense invoices, liaising with Property Managers
- Producing summary accounts for Portfolio Landlords
- Background in a property or accounts administration role
- Experience of SME property management system
- Excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- SAGE 50 Accounts experience
- Good knowledge of Excel
Salary and Benefits
This is a full time position of 35 Hours per week Monday to Friday. An excellent salary package is on offer to the successful candidate as well as a contributory pension scheme and 24 annual holidays and 6 Public holidays per calendar year.