Property Assistant / Front of House
Salary Guide: £19,000 to £21,000
New opportunity to join this busy Property Management Team based in their Stirling office.
Our Client is looking for a new Property Assistant who will meet and greet clients, tenants and contractors when visiting the office. If you have ‘Front of House’ experience and enjoy a busy and varied role this may be the job for you.
Strong Admin Skills / Used to working to deadlines / Reception experience / IT proficient
The Property Assistant will be a key member of the Property Management Team providing support within the Branch. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing admin within specific deadlines and assisting the Property Manager at all times.
- Answer call enquiries to the Branch ensuring high customer service levels are maintained
. Meet and greet clients visiting the office.
- Assist with enquiries from both prospective and current tenants
- Process contractor invoices ensuring accurately logged and completed on Property Management software
- Responsible for ensuring all keys are accurately logged in and out of system
- Generate and send ‘Notice to Quit’ documentation when required
- Process prescribed information ensuring accurately registered & sent to tenants
- Assist with taking payments and documenting correct property details
- Ensure all general admin is processed efficiently and saved accordingly
- Help the team generate tenant and client sales through referrals