Salary Guide: £16-£18,000
Great opportunity to join this well established Property Company as part of their busy Dundee Office.
Are you keen to progress your property career?
Situated front of house the Property Assistant will meet and greet clients, tenants and contractors when entering the office. The Property Assistant will also be responsible for processing important admin within specific deadlines and assisting the Property Managers and Letting Negotiators at all times.
A friendly and helpful personality is a MUST together with a genuine interest in Property. Strong IT skills and clear communication skills are required.
- Answer call enquiries to the Branch ensuring highest customer service
- Assist with enquiries from both prospective and current tenants
- Process contractor invoices ensuring accurately logged and completed on SME (Prop Mgt software)
- Responsible for ensuring all keys are accurately logged in and out of system
- Generate and send ‘Notice to Quit’ documentation when required
- Process prescribed information ensuring accurately registered & sent to tenants
- Assist with taking payments and documenting correct property details
- Ensure all general admin is processed efficiently and saved accordingly
- Ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times
- Ensure prompt and efficient admin is adhered to consistently
- You are expected to fully participate in the Dundee Property Management Department and wider Company and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing reliable service to clients
- Motivated, proactive and well organised
- A proven track record of working as a team player
- Honesty and Integrity is required at all times
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary [with a generous open ended bonus structure].
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes at Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business