Residential Letting Co-ordinator
Edinburgh (City Centre)
Salary Guide: £20,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Team Player who is looking to gain an over-view of the whole letting process.
Our client is keen to secure someone who has a good level of energy, strong customer service skills and a friendly personality.
You must be extremely well organised as the role is very varied and fast paced.
Ideally you will have 12 months introductory experience of Residential Letting or a similar customer focused background.
A Full, Clean Drivers Licence is essential. (Manual)
Primarily, duties will be property management based and you will be responsible for the maintenance and compliance requirements of the portfolio of properties currently managed.
The department has a wide remit and plays a key role in the management process and significantly contributes towards the brand name and reputation of the company.
Core Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be required to:
- Respond to tenant, landlord and contractor enquiries
- Solve property management issues
- Administer contractors, keys and tenant requirements
- Respond effectively and efficiently to daily calls and emails regarding maintenance issues, instruct repairs as required
- Carry out routine inspections, inventories and checkout reports and report to landlords
- Advise on general improvement works, repairs, obtaining estimates and oversee work
General Tasks & Responsibilities
- First point of contact on the phone for Tenants, Landlords and general enquiries • Carry out weekly search checks using Property Management software and update as necessary
- Responsible for booking in necessary repairs as and when they arise
- Constantly liaising with Landlords and Tenants keeping them fully up-dated on any repairs and general maintenance
- Deal with the Safety Check Renewal Notices / via Property management software • Keys – responsible for logging in and out via contractors
- General office duties / Admin
- Maintaining a tidy office space
- Assisting the Team whenever and wherever possible
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the business long term