Residential Letting Negotiator
Salary Guide: £18,000 to £21,000
This is a great opportunity to be part of a winning Property Mgt/Letting Team based in Dundee.
Ideally you will have at least two year’s experience in a Customer Focused environment where going that extra mile comes naturally…
Along with a high level of Customer Service you must be extremely well organized and a whizz with administration! Taking ownership of your daily tasks and offering help and assistance wherever possible.
This truly is a Team Environment… where the Letting Negotiator is a Key Member; providing an exceptionally high standard of service to the landlord and tenant.
The successful applicant will be responsible as sole point of contact for all prospective tenants, ensuring all application and reference checks are completed to set requirements and timelines. You will also arrange and manage Lease Signings with the tenants and ensure a smooth process to their tenancy commencing.
Supporting the Property Manager for a specific portfolio of properties, ensuring all utilities are kept accurate and up to date.
- Ensure all prospective tenant applications are processed to set timelines
- Ensure all reference and credit checks meet set requirements
- Arrange and undertake lease signings advising of all key information to tenants
- Responsible for collecting all deposit and pre move in monies
- Provide prospective tenants smooth transition to tenancy start date
- Responsible for ensuring properties achieve competitive rent for client
- Update and process all utility information promptly and accurately
- Work as a team with Property Manager and Coordinator
- Ensure high service levels are maintained at all times
- Provide prospective tenant with smooth and highly efficient application process
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing reliable service to clients
First class Customer Service Skills
Motivated and proactive attitude
A natural ‘organiser’
Excellent Time Management
Honesty and Integrity
Team Spirit and ‘can do’ attitude
Stays calm under pressure
Take direction well
Good local area knowledge
Full Clean Drivers Licence