Residential Letting Negotiator
Salary Guide: £20,000 to £25,000 depending on level of experience
Fantastic Opportunity to join this Professional Property Company – ideally you will have a proven track record within Residential Letting and offer a high level of Customer Service.
You are a switched on individual and extremely well organised; a strong communicator who thrives in a busy environment.
The successful applicant will manage the letting negotiation process from beginning to end in an appropriate manner providing a great client experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond to initial enquiries through the various letting portals.
- Take phone and email enquiries and book viewings into the office diary.
- Process applications for new tenancies.
- Carry out the appropriate vetting procedure for potential tenants.
- Negotiate lets on new and existing properties with potential tenants on behalf of the property owners.
- Market all properties on line updating online property boards.
- Organise marketing pictures for brand new properties.
- Deal with check-ins including keys, inventories and landlords.
- Organise for a Field Agent to be on site on moving dates.
- Give landlords regular property updates.
- Organise pre-market inspections and in-house property inspections. Discuss any refurbishment requirements with the property owner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties deemed reasonable for the job role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of the lease and clauses within it.
- Property management experience.
- Solid organisational skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to deal with conflict in a patient and resilient manner.
- Friendly personality
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
- Eye for detail
- Super efficient