Residential Letting / Property Manager
Edinburgh (City Centre)
Salary Guide: £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience and qualifications
We have a very exciting opportunity to work with one of our key clients based here in Edinburgh’s city centre. They are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy team.
They are an extremely well run business and bring a wealth of experience to the market. The team describe themselves as ‘Customer Focused’, hard-working and friendly.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience as a Property Manager and be fully competent in the role.
My clients are keen to secure someone with a real spark who can come in and hit the ground running!
The PM Role
The main purpose of the role is to ensure Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer-focused property management service during their tenancy.
All areas of looking after a Residential Portfolio of Properties will be included in this busy post from carrying out Property Inspections – Move In’s & Out’s – Reporting to Landlords re: any maintenance issues (& overseeing any maintenance) – liaising with contractors – carrying out Property Viewings – taking photographs of new properties – taking full inventories – Arrange for return of tenants’ deposit from the Tenancy Deposit Scheme –Oversee any required Insurance Claims.
Together with office administration / taking general telephone enquiries / face to face client enquiries. This is a very varied Role!
What are client is looking for:
- Ideally be ARLA / Letwell qualified (or currently working towards)
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc. (together with good working knowledge of Property Management software)
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong work and service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- ·Friendly, approachable, polite and well- spoken
Have a calm and professional manner
·Smart and well- presented
·Good knowledge of local area
·Full, clean UK driving licence
Enjoys all aspects of dealing with a wide variety of people and the demands that come with looking after a portfolio of properties well…..
Not afraid of hard-work and thrives in a Team environment.