Residential Letting Support
Edinburgh (City Centre)
Salary Guide: £16,000 - £17,000 (plus bonus structure)
Our client is keen to secure a ‘sales focused’ candidate to join their busy Letting Team based in their Edinburgh Office.
If you are currently working within Property / Retail / Hospitality and thrive on being part of a buzzy, customer focused environment this may be the role for you!
You must be ‘super’ organised, have a good eye for detail and a whizz at Admin. This is very much a role for a genuine ‘people person’…
The Letting Support role is a key customer service role providing first point of contact for prospective tenants. The successful person will be responsible for dealing with all letting enquiries via telephone, email or face to face. The role involves collating criteria from potential tenants to successfully match to our client’s properties.
Diary management of our client’s UK Letting Coordinators, booking appointments and assisting the Letting Team with any other general administration tasks.
A few must haves…
Full clean UK Driver’s Licence
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Excellent Time Management
First class Customer Service skills
Positive work ethic
You will be:
- Matching potential tenants to properties
- Achieve and maintain 85% conversion rate from appointments to lets
- Arranging open or group viewings with tenants
- Providing administrative support to the Letting Team
- Diary managing Letting Coordinators diaries
- Assisting with Marketing of the properties
- Liaising with the company’s English Agents
- Ensure tenant satisfaction and effective customer care which will generate growth through referrals
What our clients say:
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect a high level of customer service from our employees.
- You are expected to fully participate in the Letting Department and wider Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive and well organised
- Able to work well within a team
- Honesty and Integrity is required at all times