Residential Sales Negotiator
Edinburgh (City Centre)
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate / (Great working conditions)
Exciting Opportunity to join this Prestigious Property Organisation – Edinburgh City Office
We’re keen to talk to experienced negotiators who can demonstrate the following….
- the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of buyers, which will include generating viewings and obtaining offers on properties. You will be responsible for maintaining records on internal databases, as well as handling enquiries generated from the internet, telephone and walk- ins – all conducted in a friendly and extremely professional manner.
- Our client is keen to meet a confident and persuasive individual who has prior experience working as a Negotiator and preferably with some New Homes experience. You must be highly driven and enthusiastic, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships with buyers and clients, whilst also having a proven track record in closing sales. Providing a responsive and collaborative service internally and externally ensuring you build on new and existing relationships.
- To be successful in this role you will work well within a team, and be able to communicate with clients and colleagues in a confident manner. It is beneficial to have a great knowledge of the local area, with an up-to-date understanding of market trends, local property values and an awareness of the local competition.
- A track record in selling property in Prime Edinburgh locations and surrounding areas..
- Naturally driven and extremely hard-working
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbally and written (with excellent grammar); brand ambassadors with clients – you’ll need to be able to quickly build strong relationships.
- A consistent sales record demonstrating that you are capable of building and sustaining sales pipelines over time
- A shared focus on delivering an exceptionally high quality customer service at all times with an ethical approach to business.
- A team player!
- Excellent time management
- Always ready to go that extra mile
- Strong knowledge and experience of the current market place.
- A genuine ‘passion’ for property and people.
You must have a full clean UK Driver’s Licence (Manual) / Excellent IT Skills / Clear & concise communication skills / Experience within the industry / Exceptional Customer Service skills / A positive ‘can do’ work ethic.