Residential Sales / Property Manager
Salary Guide: Early to Mid £30K's
Great Opportunity for a Residential Sales Manager to join this well established company; based in their Dundee Branch.
The successful candidate will provide a full marketing service to all clients of the firm looking to sell domestic property together with Managing the Property Team.
The Role – Duties
- Carrying out Pre market Appraisals.
- Measuring up and preparing sales particulars.
- Client feedback.
- Liaising with surveyors, solicitors and the TSPC.
- Sales negotiating.
- Setting closing dates and dealing with offers at closing.
- Preparing Courier adverts.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Ensuring properties are uploaded onto the Company website and the TSPC by other members of the team
- Sending out fee quotes.
- Sending out fee notes and general correspondence.
- Arranging property viewings.
- Updating Property Manager database.
- Dealing with Telephone enquiries.
- Support the firm in its intention to continually grow and develop the practice in all areas.
- Strive to provide excellence of service to all clients.
- Understand and implement the Firms’ approach to excellence so as to provide excellence of service to all clients.
- Take a pro-active approach to the work carried out for clients and seek to build long-term relationships with them to develop a real understanding of their needs and environments.
- Be alert to any problems experienced by clients and react positively to these.
- Take responsibility for noticing client care problems and for solving these.
- Work towards clear objectives in the twin aims of delivering and generating client work.
- Take part constructively in the performance review process and undertake agreed training and development activities.
- Adhere to office and compliance procedures including health and safety.
Marketing and Strategy
- Take part in the firm’s marketing initiatives including cross selling of the firm’s services, involvement in preparation of marketing material, client entertainment and associated admin.
- Commercial approach
- Residential Sales Experience is a MUST
- Experience Managing a Team
- Excellent level of customer service
- Strong area knowledge
- An enthusiastic approach
- Ability to form good working relations within the department and with Partners and staff
- Demonstrate use of initiative
- Methodical approach to work with good organisational skills and able to work to demanding time scales
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team worker
- Full UK Driver’s Licence
- Excellent IT Skills
- Natural ‘Sales Person’