Sales Support / Property: Investment
Edinburgh (City Centre)
Salary Guide £22,000
Our client is keen to secure a fantastic communicator & ‘on the ball’ administrator for this busy role.
The successful candidate will be a ‘vital member’ of this professional team. You will be responsible for Pre-qualifying potential Investor Clients…. A high level of Customer Service will be required at all times together with an efficient work ethic and strong Time Management.
The Role: To qualify all new leads that come into the business and to support marketing manager in implementing the agreed marketing plan.
- Sales and excellent Customer Service
- First class communication skills – excellent telephone manner.
- To help Global clients reinvest, working outside Mon-Fri, is required.
- To qualify all new investor enquires that come into the business within 24hrs.
- To achieve 33 investing clients via web and SEO, pa.
- To provide administration support to marketing manager.
To qualify all new leads that come into the business via web, partners and client referrals.
Other Key Points – Admin Duties:
- Actively manage the web site SEO, posting properties, testimonials e-tours.
- To support an effective PPC strategy.
- To assist in the delivery effective client comms.
- Provide partner support.
- Provide support to staff to achieve client referrals.
- Support the PR strategy which helps generate new business.
- Actively manage social media posts.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to across the business and at all events.
Key Success Measurements:
- Volume, conversion and quality of new lead generation – web, clients and partners
- Sales outcomes from team
- Marketing Manager– help and direction on overall marketing strategy.
- New Business team – input on ideas, client feedback
- Existing clients – input on what’s working and client feedback
Client satisfaction measurement: Client feedback on marketing activities.