Tenant Service Co-ordinator
Edinburgh (City Centre)
Salary Guide: £18,000 to £21,000
A great Opportunity to join this Proactive Property Company based in their Head Office in Edinburgh.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional ‘eye for detail’, strong organisational and administration skills together with self-motivation and a ‘can do / helpful’ work ethic.
You must be a clear and concise communicator in all areas – on the phone / in person / via email.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Property Management team. The fundamental role will be taking tenants through the application process. Build trust through relationships, great service and helping with tenant queries quickly and efficiently.
- Contact tenants to ensure completion of applications within timescales
- Ensure deposits are paid and allocated
- To help manage and resolve any lease or tenancy queries. Escalate as required
- To process all aspects of application through SME (Property Mgt software)
- Ensure tenancy agreements are signed and returned
- Obtain testimonials and client referrals
- Support applications for portfolio in all cities
- Guide prospective tenants through lease application phase
- Undertake reference checks to confirm suitability
- Ensure affordability of tenants and/or guarantors
- Ensure required regulations and compliance are followed and adhered to
Other Key Points
Excellent Communication Skills
Extremely well organised
Works well under pressure
Excellent Time Management
Takes direction well
Happy personality – enjoys being busy.