Trainee Property Manager (Factoring)
Edinburgh (with some travel to Dundee)
Salary Guide £20,000 / Benefits – Company Car & Company Pension
An exciting opportunity to be part of a young thriving company with massive potential to develop and grow with the business.
Our client thrives in offering a first class ‘customer experience’ and is keen to secure the right applicant who shares this positive work-ethic…
The successful candidate will learn to manage all aspects of their own portfolio of residential properties ranging from Edinburgh to Dundee. Working with members of the team, you will assist in managing all elements of maintenance and repair across a varied group of clients and developments.
Over time, you will be expected to progress to the position of Property Manager and manage the portfolio with less assistance.
- Acting as the first main point of contact to homeowners
- Arranging and overseeing all reactive and proactive planned maintenance work
- Writing detailed updates to homeowners
- Analysing contractor quotes
- Reviewing contractor invoices
- Undertaking site inspections
- Meeting with homeowners
- Writing homeowner meeting minutes
- Assisting with managing owner’s quarterly accounts
- General office administration tasks
Qualifications, Skills etc.
- Self motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Confident communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Clean driving licence (Required)
- Customer Focused
- Positive work ethic
- A genuine ‘want’ to learn and do well
Hours: 9am – 5pm