Salary: £25,334 - £26,845 / Full time 35 hours per week (flexibility required to allow for out of hours event attendance)
This role has the flexibility of being able to work from home.
Full time 35 hours per week (flexibility required to allow for out of hours event attendance)
The role requires a dynamic, well-organised individual to coordinate the delivery of our Client’s training programmes with responsibility for the scheduling of the programmes through to successful delivery on the day.
The person undertaking this role will need to be happy in a fast-paced environment hosting and facilitating on-line training sessions and webinars.
Please Note: This means that prior experience of hosting live training is essential.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Marketing lead to ensure the full training programme is available throughout the year.
- Keeping the Operations Manager and Marketing lead up to date with daily/weekly/monthly course figures.
- Working alongside Marketing Lead on all campaigns to promote accreditation and courses and events.
- Liaising with company training tutors and speakers, Local Authority partners and other sponsorship partners.
- Scheduling courses and then ensuring they are live on the website.
- Managing the smooth running of the webinars through hosting and facilitation.
- Ensuring that training materials are inline with our clients’ design specifications.
- Ensuring post webinar activities are carried out.
- Updating the financial reports for all courses on a weekly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Sending out partnership agreements and reporting accordingly.
- Representing our Client to all customers, sponsors, and local authority partners.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator, or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to manage training cycle (plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency including PowerPoint and working knowledge of WordPress
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Creative with ability to work independently
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload daily to ensure that time deadlines are met, and that urgent work is accommodated.
- Experience of working as part of a team.