Salary Guide: £19,000 to £21,000
This role may be considered on a Part-time basis; therefore Salary Pro-rata.
Ideally you will have experience of being part of the Accounts Team within a busy Letting/Property Management Agency.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal with excellent customer service & IT Skills.
You enjoy being part of a Team environment…
The main function of this role is to manage the property accounts of our clients’ portfolio.
Tasks to include:
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Daily rent collection as required
- Management of client accounts
- Collection of funds paid in to cover expenses
- Ensure client accounts are kept accurately
- Produce monthly Landlord/tenant statements as required
- Preparation of cash/cheque banking deposit each week
Generally the accounts assistant will be the ‘go to’ for other team members to help with financial queries so this person needs to be a team player and have a positive helpful personality.
They must have a good level of accounting experience or be educated to at least HND standard in accountancy
The successful person must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as they will occasionally be dealing directly with Landlord clients.
Strong knowledge of Excel in particular but Microsoft Office in general and have an excellent level of IT skills.
Training will be given on the industry specific software which is used by the agency.