Salary - £28,000 to £32,942 Pro-rata
Part-Time Hybrid role – requiring one day (Thursday) in the office
21 hours a week
A fantastic Opportunity to use your Residential Letting Experience and first class Customer Service skills; you may be a Private Landlord or currently working within Letting looking for a new challenge? (out-with a Letting Agency/Property Management Company)
This is very much a ‘conversational role’ where building on long term client relationships is key. The successful applicant will be a natural ‘people person’ who enjoys liaising with a wide range of landlords, letting agents and Local Authority Partners.
A crucial role in the operational activity of our Client’s Company. The Accreditation Co-ordinator is responsible for overseeing and managing the accreditation processes, compliance with accreditation standards, coordinating accreditation activities, and maintaining documentation to support accreditation efforts. A key part of this role is liaison with Local Authority Partners to promote accreditation through local authority landlord registration lists.
This role is crucial in ensuring the Company maintains high standards of professionalism and continues to deliver a high-quality service to accredited landlords and letting agents. The successful person is responsible for the promotion of accreditation to all those landlords and letting agents undertaking training and attending courses and events. Once accredited status has been granted the post holder ensures compliance with ongoing requirements and standards.
• • To oversee, manage and report to the Director all aspects of accreditation promotion and compliance.
• • To plan and co-ordinate and where appropriate devise administrative procedures in connection with accreditation alongside the Events Manager to maximise the promotion of accreditation at all training webinars and events.
• • To produce and edit accreditation communication materials
• • To be the first contact point for all accreditation queries via phone, email etc.
• • To liaise with the administration team to ensure work is delegated as required.
• • To liaise with Local Authority contacts on matters of accreditation
• • Main contact and administrator of both the landlord and letting agent accreditation application process.
• • Respond to all accreditation applications within defined timescales
• • Request any further information required and monitor responses
• • Complete the necessary checks to ensure accreditation applications meet the requirements ahead of granting accredited status.
• • Manage accredited landlord and lettings records on CRM system
• • To ensure that all agents and landlords comply with training requirements
• • In conjunction with the Events Manager produce communications for accredited agents and landlords promoting training topics, updates on legislation, and general information to be sent monthly.
• • To provide information to the administration team to allow the timely operation of tenant survey mailings
• • To review tenant surveys and respond where required and investigate if necessary.
Communication with accredited landlords and agents
• • Following each webinar/training course, review Q&A/feedback data and answer any questions on accreditation.
• • Respond to any questions raised by accredited landlords and agents
• • Take calls to the office enquiring about accreditation.
• • Take calls to the office from accredited landlords or agents and provide guidance or signposting where required.
• • Respond to email enquiries from accredited landlords and letting agents by phone.
Promotion of Accreditation
• • Attend webinars and events to promote accreditation.
• • Assist at Company event stands at the annual SLD conference, local authority partnership events, landlord forums etc. where required.
• • Providing material to local authority partners to promote accreditation in newsletters
Local authority Liaison
• • Develop and maintain good working relationships with local authority partners and prospective partners.
• • Collect and analyse data related to accreditation statistics/information for inclusion in local authority quarterly reports
• • Produce information and figures for Director when requested
• • Maintain and organise accreditation documentation, reports, and records.
• • Use data to determine if any improvements in communication with accredited landlords and lettings may be necessary.
Essential Skills and Aptitudes
• • High level of accuracy
• Exceptional communication skills
• • Self-motivating
• • Ability to manage a variety of competing priorities and meet deadlines
• • Ability to formulate ideas and solutions to problems and present them effectively
• • Demonstrates courteous and friendly approach, acting with tact and discretion and where required confidentiality
• • Commitment to own development
• • Awareness of and adherence to data protection requirements
• Excellent IT Skills – Office / TEAMS / Zoom