Salary Guide: £24,000 to £26,000 depending on your level of experience
We are keen to speak with ‘traditional style’ Property Managers?
Ideally you are currently working as a Property Manager used to dealing with all aspects of the role – a strong working knowledge and flexible approach will be key. Building long term client relationships and offering a high level of Customer Service.
Ideally you will have your ARLA or equivalent qualification; however………
- ARLA level training will be provided with the opportunity to obtain the ARLA Level 6 Qualification funded by the company
- Supporting the Property Management team – learning, sharing experience, provision of cover during holidays.
- Liaison with new landlords regarding, property appraisals, legal documents, keys, advertising properties and arranging required maintenance works at the initial stages.
- The sole responsibility for building a property portfolio and managing the properties on behalf of the owner including maintenance and works, re-letting, routine property visits and ensuring the landlord and the property complies with all legal requirements in relation to the let from start to finish.
- Reviewing property applications with the Letting & Application Teams and reporting to the landlord.
- Working in compliance with property regulations – e.g., aware of HMO requirements, Health & Safety processes.
- Providing support to tenants throughout their rental period from application, tenancy agreement (PRT) and deposit process, through to check in, inventory process, rental period and check out of tenancy.
- Managing rental statements and accounts.
- Conducting property viewings and routine property visits as required – from booking initial viewings, attending properties and liaising with the property viewing team.
- Ensuring advertisement of properties are managed correctly – e.g., photography, advertising media, accuracy.
- Provision of property utility services, including online services.
Note • On Call Rota – rotated on an out of office on call rota with the team – 1 full week in circa 9 weeks (subject to change depending on personnel available).
- Additional Ad-hoc roles as required in the office and to assist the team.
- Attending training meetings and courses for CPD and to keep up to date with property legislation and regulation to keep landlords and tenants safe.
- Client focused, professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships.
- A self-motivated person who can work on their own initiative or in a team whilst achieving stretching targets.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage challenging demands.
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems and manage people and tasks.
- An honest individual with high levels of personal integrity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply the strictest attention to detail and accuracy.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Good level of education and qualifications and/or equivalent experience in a property management role.
- Excellent PC skills, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Full driving licence essential
- ARLA or equivalent desirable
Working Hours • Full time hours of 08:00 – 17:00hrs or 09:00hrs – 18:00hrs, Monday to Friday (including 1 hour’s unpaid breaks).
- The role also requires 1 Saturday a month, on a rota basis – generally from 8.30am to 1.30pm pay for these days are included in annual salary and Saturdays can be swapped to suit.
- ARLA level training will be provided with the opportunity to obtain the ARLA Level 6 Qualification funded by the company. • Additional company sponsored training courses are also available and team members are encouraged to take ownership of their personal and professional development by seeking opportunities to learn.