Salary Guide: £22,000 to £25,000 depending on level of experience
Our client is a small, extremely Professional Property Company based in Edinburgh. They thrive on offering a Customer Focused Service.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied Property Management role as part of a ‘friendly’ team.
Ideally you will have experience working in Edinburgh’s thriving Property Management industry and have the necessary ARLA Propertymark Technical Award Level 6 (or working towards it)
Full Clean UK Driver’s Licence is a MUST….
Experience using SME is desirable.
You will be covering all aspects of the role from start to finish and thrive in a busy and demanding environment.
An extremely high level of Customer Service and the ability to build and develop long lasting, profitable relations with Landlords/Clients.
A positive, friendly personality will fit well within this Property Company where a genuine ‘team spirit’ is key.
Working in the property management department you will be responsible for all the maintenance and compliance requirements of the portfolio of properties currently managed. (& new properties)
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage their own portfolio of properties
- Respond to tenant, landlord and contractor enquiries
- Solve property management issues
- Administer contractors, keys and tenant requirements
- Liaise with colleagues.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to daily calls and emails regarding maintenance issues, instruct repairs as required
- Carry out routine inspections, checkout reports and report to landlords
- Deal with deposit returns
- Advise on general improvement works, repairs, obtaining estimates and oversee work
- Instruct annual and routine safety checks,
- Authorise payment of invoices
Experience & Skills Required
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in residential property management
- Good communicator – both written and verbal (excellent grammar)
- Can demonstrate excellent negotiation skills and be very competent resolving conflict and potential disputes
- Complete administration and processes thoroughly and methodically
- Be a team player and be able to build good working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Edinburgh
- Be confident using IT applications including databases, SME specifically
- Be able to multi task and thrives in a close team environment
- Have a flexible approach to work and show initiative
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- A genuine passion for People and Property
- Enjoys taking owner-ship of tasks
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Friendly personality