Salary Guide: £21,000 to £25,000
Overseeing the smooth management of a portfolio of properties (between 200-250). Daily management of the portfolio to ensure landlord and tenant satisfaction and compliance with legal, maintenance and safety issues throughout the tenancy. Managing tenancies due to end to ensure smooth check out from the property and the successful and smooth transition to a new tenancy, ensuring efficient organisation of preparing the property to re-let. Providing a high standard of customer service to landlords and tenants.
The successful candidate will have great attention to detail, confident communication skills, with time-management, organisational and multi-tasking capabilities being core strengths. You must have relevant and recent experience (at least 2 years) in a similar role, confidence in using Microsoft Outlook and Word, and experience using SME Professional would be beneficial.
- Daily administration, monitoring and management of the properties in portfolio
- Dealing with all landlord/tenant/relevant part enquiries regarding the property and the tenancy
- Monitoring rent review dates in line with the Private Residential Tenancy Agreement and liaising with landlord, tenant and any other relevant party to review and increase (where appropriate/instructed by landlord) the rent
- Arranging necessary steps to end the tenancy (serving legal notices if required) and arranging check out inspection when appropriate
- Administration involved up to the successful move-out of tenant
- Administration involved up to the successful move-in of a prospective tenant
- Ensuring the company move-in procedures are followed to ensure the above process is smooth and in line with all relevant legislation.
- Ensuring all alarms and safety certification/legislative requirements are in place as per legislation
- Vetting (via Let Alliance), Lease Administration
- Liaising with Property Inspectors in order to provide updates to Landlord with reports and outcomes of Property Inspections
- Monitoring and managing rent arrears/Rent Guarantee claims
- Liaising with the repairs department to ensure all maintenance issues are being dealt with, and where necessary, instructing repair works/safety inspections ensuring that the company responsibilities are fully met, and landlords meet repairing obligations
- Complaint Handling
- Providing general office support as required in answering telephone enquiries, booking and confirming viewings, taking payments etc.
- Updating the system (SME) daily to monitor and maintain property records
- Ensuring that the company policies are always upheld whilst carrying out your duties
- Promoting company mission and philosophy to all prospective and current landlords and tenants
- Building up strong relationships with all parties to gain trust and to keep the reputation of the company as the best in the local area
- always ensuring compliance with PropertyMark and company code of conduct.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Benefits: Company Sick Pay, Annual “Me Time” on your anniversary, company-funded opportunity to gain the ARLA/PropertyMark Level 6 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management – Scotland