Salary Guide: £22,000 to £25,000
Our client is looking for a new Property Manager to join their busy team as part of the Glasgow office.
Offering an excellent ‘customer experience’ is vital in this role; ideally you are currently working as a PM within the industry and thrive on all aspects of looking after a portfolio of properties.
Good energy / Positive outlook and a genuine passion for People & Property are all key factors together with strong IT Skills and a Full Clean UK Driver’s Licence.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of approximately 100 properties. Build trust through relationships, offer fantastic service and help solve property repairs and tenancy queries quickly and efficiently.
Help generate tenant and Investor referrals.
- Contact tenants monthly
- To help manage and resolve any lease or tenancy issues efficiently. (Escalate as required)
- To action all repairs quickly through SME (Property Mgt Software)
- Carry out two inspections per annum and action any issues
- Obtain testimonials and client referrals using ‘Nice Job’
- To help build trust and friendship for clients through first class service
- Help solve any client issues quickly, escalating to level 2 when required
- Extend contractor base
- Assist Finance with arrears if necessary
- Self-Motivation is essential
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
- Out of the box thinking
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
- Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
- Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members.
- Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity