Salary Guide: £24,000.00
Our client, a comprehensive law firm, offering expert legal, property and financial services.
Their focus is on ensuring they provide the highest level of advice and on-going service to all clients.
The Letting Department was awarded the Chartered Institute of Housing award for Excellence in the Private Rented Sector. This was achieved as a result of the dynamic, tenacious and compassionate approach the team takes to property management.
This is an exciting time to join the department during a fast paced growth phase, achieved through regional expansion and a strong new business focus. A conscientious focus on personal and professional growth and development, makes the team a great environment to work within.
Industry qualification, preferred.
Knowledge of SME, preferred.
Driving licence, a must.
The primary duties of this role will include:
- Enthusiastically managing a portfolio of properties.
- Pro-actively undertaking rent reviews
- Assist with the on-boarding of new properties.
- Conduct routine inspections every 6 months and proactively follow up with landlords and tenants.
- Reviewing properties, at time of inspections, to identify where maintenance and refurbishment opportunities exist.
- Assist with adding Property and Landlord to SME, AML and signed TOB
- Reviewing applications with Landlord – notifying administrator of successful applicant
- Reviewing rents ahead of remarketing properties.
- Sending weekly Property Performance Reports to landlords whilst their property is on the market.
- Check applicants on FTT website.
- Liaising/ assisting property administrators on creating leases
- Pre-tenancy walk round inspections of properties.
- Conduct pre check out walk arounds with tenants.
- Checkout process and releasing deposits
- Meet new tenants in office to review Tenant Service Agreement
- Pro-actively oversee maintenance issues.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant experience within the industry.
- Experience managing a portfolio of properties.
- Proficiency with our management software, SME. (preferred)
Our ideal candidate would also have:
- Take pride in their delivery of an exceptional service to both clients and tenants.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Be a strong team member.
- Have a pro-active approach to problem solving and a solutions based mind-set.
- An asset management mind-set.
- Be confident and skilled in handling difficult conversations.
- Clean U.K drivers licence is a MUST
- A competitive salary with annual review and potential bonus award depending upon performance
- 32 days holiday a year (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Birthday off
- 3 x Death in Service Benefit
- Membership of an occupational pension scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives and opportunity to access online Health Provider
- The department will oversee and pay for industry level qualifications, where required, along annual continual learning and development.