Salary Guide: £22,000 to £24,000 (depending on level of experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for an ‘all round’ Property Manager to be part of a professional and developing team.
Ideally, you will have experience in a Letting Agency, (preferably Edinburgh). It is necessary to hold ARLA Propertymark Technical Award Level 6 or have made a progress towards completion.
Full Clean UK Driver’s Licence is essential
Experience with SME is desirable.
A high level of Customer Service, and ability to build and maintain strong relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors.
A positive, and keen contributor is important within this small team.
Working generally under own initiative, although support is always on hand, the successful applicant will manage the initially small portfolio. This portfolio will grow and all aspects of property management will be required to include –
- Management of their own portfolio
- Respond effectively to tenant, landlord and contractor enquiries
- Provide guidance on property maintenance issues
- Liaise and keep all parties ‘in the loop’
- Action effectively maintenance issues and raise relevant work orders
- Carry out routine inspections, Move Outs and Move Ins
- Deal with deposit returns
- Advise on general improvement works
- Management of Safety Certificates,
- Process and authorise payment of invoices
- Keeping team advised of relevant issues
- Develop New Business
Experience & Skills Required
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in residential property management
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Excellent listener and to get the best out of this
- Shows good methodology and administration
- Be a team player and be able to build good working relationships
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Edinburgh
- Be confident using IT applications including databases, SME specifically
- Be able to multi task
- Have a flexible approach to work and show initiative
- A genuine passion for combining People and Property
- Remaining calm in times of pressure
- Friendly personality & Positive attitude