Edinburgh (City Centre)
Salary Guide: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on level of experience
An Opportunity not to be missed!
A fantastic chance to be part of this Proactive, Exciting Property Company.
Already proving to be an extremely Professional and knowledgeable ‘player’ in the Property Sector, our client’s company values are – Dependable, Approachable, and Honest. They thrive on offering a first class ‘Customer Experience’ to all clients whilst also proving to be a great place to work.
The role of Property Manager, is an integral part of our Clients’ Team. Reporting to the Company Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for improving and delivering high levels of customer service of the business, whilst helping strengthen the brand and growth of the portfolio.
The successful applicant will be naturally driven, positive, competitive, organised, possess a strong work ethic and take great pride in their own service delivery and results.
The Property Manager is an important and varied position, which includes, but not limited to key duties as follows;
- Accompany prospective tenants with viewing of property
- Overview maintenance reports and ensure jobs are completed timeously
- Help build, review and ensure approved contractors maintain high level of standard
- Build client relationships and strengthen portfolio performance
- Assist with ensuring tenant rent is paid on time and allocated to property accounts
- Support Directors with generating and delivering statements to clients each month
- Allocate invoices/expenditure to property accounts
- Support Operations Manager with routine and reactive inspections when required
- Prepare and submit key property requirements, such as HMO License applications
- Assist with the deposit process, in both lease commencement and at lease end
- Assist team in ensuring all system records are kept up to date
- Process and update utility accounts to ensure all billing is accurate
- Travel to all cities within company service locations, as and when required
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the Private Residential Sector. The candidate must also hold a full clean driving license.
Whilst not essential, a full ARLA, or similar qualification is desirable.
The role of Property Manager, will evolve and adapt along with the growth and success of the business, and the successful applicant would be expected to be flexible with both job role and duties.