Salary Guide: £27,000 to £32,500
Our client, a fast paced, customer focused property management agency are on the hunt for an experienced property manager.
The successful property manager will bring their wealth of experience to the role and support other property management functions throughout the business. Our Client is excited to give someone this opportunity so they can work in a fast paced, fun environment which offers plenty of personal and professional growth.
This role would be perfect for someone that comes equipped with strong knowledge of property management but wishes to be part of bringing the company to the next level.
A note from our Client….
‘We are a lean company, which means we want to simplify and streamline our tasks so that we are as efficient as possible. We are change advocates and love to continuously learn about how to make our service better.’
As a Property Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing high quality, photographic inspection reports
- Carrying out routine inspections and meeting with tenants over any concerns regarding the property or their tenancy.
- Intercepting and processing maintenance to ensure a high level of due diligence
- Conducting viewings at properties that are on the rental market
- Organising safety certificates and processing remedial works
- Instructing maintenance works and working closely with contractors to influence quick completion dates
- Obtaining quotes from various contractors and presenting them to the landlords
- Processing invoices
- Comparing before and after inspections to highlight the difference in the property condition and create an action plan to resolve these issues.
- Processing end of tenancy deposits
You must have:
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- 3 Years Property Manager Experience or equivalent accredited exams
- Excellent customer service experience
- A proactive, positive approach to any task you undertake
- Excellent organisation skills and are able to prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines
- Passion for being reliable, responsible and for exceeding expectations
- Strong attention to detail
- A confident communicator, enjoy working as part of a team
- Self-awareness and humility – you know that honest feedback is how you grow, and you’re not afraid to ask for help.
Let us know if you have:
- People management experience
- Sales experience
- Business Development experience
This is a permanent full-time role. We cannot offer visa sponsorship and you must be able to work in the UK.
- Our company culture is founded on trust, care, responsiveness, expertise and positivity. Each task that we carry out we do with these in mind.
- Office in Edinburgh as part of a close knit team.
- Competitions for weekly office lunches, monthly half days and quarterly double bonus’
- Continuous, professional development plans
- We promote from within which allows us to offer professional growth.
- Monthly bonuses
- Quarterly bonuses
- Weekly office lunch competitions
- Monthly half day competitions