Excellent package on offer to match your ‘skill-set’
Our client is a well established, Award Winning Letting Agency keen to secure a ‘Customer Focused’ Property Manager to join their growing team.
As a firm of Chartered Surveyors they provide a complete and bespoke service to their ‘buy to let’ investor clients….
Ideally, our clients are looking for candidates with the following:
- Degree, preferably related to property. Anyone with a qualifying degree could train for their RICS APC with the company.
- Up to two years’ experience in letting/property management with some experience of inspections, check in and check out.
- MARLA and/or Property Mark Level 6 or equivalent.
- Full clean driver’s licence is essential
- Strong IT & software Skill-set
- Exceptional ‘customer service’ skills
- Skilled communicator – written, face to face and telephone
Reporting to the Director of Letting you’ll have full responsibility for managing around 150 properties. Duties include liaising with landlords and tenants, managing all maintenance, inspections, ‘check in’s & out’s
The successful candidate will have full support of the letting team who will handle all tenancy changeovers including viewings, applications and new tenancy paperwork.
Most importantly you’ll be efficient, organised and an enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Proactive, Winning, Property Team….